**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Sr. Cisco Network Engineer
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Interview Type: Web Cam Interview
Work Status: ‘Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S’.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2
Experience: 3-10 YEARS
Sr. Network Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
‣ Should have expert level knowledge with complete understanding of infrastructure engineering life cycle (Design, Implementation, Migration and Support) for Multi Vendor Network, Security, Compute and Virtualization (Or Combination of 2 or more expertise).
‣ Need to be well versed with LAN, WAN, Wireless and Data Centre Network support (incident, problem management etc.) , Transformation and Migration projects.
‣ Troubleshooting of Catalyst / Nexus switches, Wireless controllers, Access Points, ASR / ISR routers.
‣ Need to be well versed with Data Centre Consolidation, Transformation and Migration projects.
‣ Managing complex migration and implementation plan for heterogeneous network environment.
‣ Candidate should have excellent communication and documentation.
‣ Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies.
‣ Excellent customer relations and inter personal skills, ability to navigate complex organizations and get the job done by working with others
‣ Organize and Lead a technical team with prominence on excellence, efficiency, and reliability
‣ Preferably with one of the given certification Cisco CCNP / CCIE is Huge plus
‣ 10 12 Years of hands on experience in DC, Campus LAN, WAN networks and Network Security
‣ Routing: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, DMVPN and Cisco Router/ASR
‣ Switching: OTV, LISP, VPLS, QoS , vPC ,VSS , STP, VTP and Cisco (Nexus 9k/7k/5k/2k/1kv)
‣ Security: Firewalls, VPNs, Authentication (TACACS, AAA, PKI), 802.1x, NAC (Cisco ISE). Also should have excellent implementation and troubleshooting skills for Check point firewall & Symantec Proxy.
‣ Load Balancers: Must have hands on experience on Citrix Load balancer. Experience on F5, NetScaler would be an added advantage
‣ Virtualization: VMware and Hyper V (its is a huge plus but not mandatory)
‣ SDN/SD WAN: VMware NSX, Nuage would be an added advantage but not mandatory
‣ CCNA (R&S)
‣ CCIE (Preferred)
Must have Skill
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Network, Security,LAN, WAN,Cisco CCNP / CCIE,CCNA (R&S),Cisco Routing,VMware NSX,
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2096
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S