*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Sr. Business Systems consultant Manager
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 10 YEARS
Provide staff augmentation support to serve as an Organizational Development consultant (OD) and execution resource in DAS/BEST. BEST plans to embark on a project to enhance its service delivery model and capability, which involves likely culture and organization changes. Support to senior leaders in executing this change requires a knowledgeable resource.
1. SCOPE OF WORK
A staff augmentation OD resource (one) is required to support change work. The individual will participate in development of the specific project plan and work streams and be tasked to perform some tasks where internal resources are not available.
2. SPECIFIC DELIVERABLES TO BE PROVIDED
Minimally, the following should be included:
1. Provide thought partnership on and support design of organization change strategies.
2. Provide recommendations for organizational change activities and support execution of such activities, including drafting communications and conducting team development workshops.
3. Support performance of workshops, listening sessions (internal and customer), huddles, all hands meetings, and organizational development assessments, including session designs, facilitation, and capture and synthesis of relevant information.
4. Assess and provide coaching to organization leaders to support change activities.
5. Manage and support operation of organization change bodies, such as advisory groups.
6. Develop work plans, roadmap documents, and written reports as directed.
This is a staff augmentation engagement. Work products will likely include assessment summaries, workshop designs, and roadmap reports.
The initial period of work is anticipated to be from March 2020 through June 2020.
5. REQUIRED CONSULTANT SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
· Not less than 10 years of organizational development experience
· Experience working with state government
· Experience working in large organizations in the private sector
Work Location/Travel Requirements: On site Hartford and remote
State Resources and Oversight: The resource will work directly senior leaders in DAS/BEST who will manage execution of work and take oral reports/status meetings. If circumstances dictate, written reports may be required.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: organizational development
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: organizational development
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S