***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr Business Analyst with Regulatory Affairs
Location : West Point, PA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Required for this Position:
5 years of BA experience 3 years of Regulatory Affairs landscape or RIM solutions exp
- IT Business Analyst must be able to work directly with the business area to document current and future state business process and information flow maps.
- This is a client-facing role that has a high level of interaction with our business partners at all levels and as such, a strong customer service mindset is imperative.
- The BA must be able to work independently and creatively. Should expect to work collaboratively with business partners, Client Research Labs IT colleagues, internal IT shared services colleagues, and third-party solution providers/suppliers, consultants, and contractors.
- A current understanding of content management and data transfer across various Research Labs systems.
- Accumen in the Regulatory Affairs landscape or RIM solutions
- Experienced in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for IT solution implementation
- IT Quality testing (e.g. System, UAT) and script development, management, and review
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the business to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as needed, such as Business Requirements Documents and Use Cases.
- Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies are required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Serves as the conduit between the internal customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: UAT,QA,Business Analysis,RIM
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: longterm
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2433
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S