***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Location : Malden, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The candidate will work with the current Cognos reports, document requirements for its migration to Power BI and in some cases, re-envision the visualizations to facilitate analysis of a school’s performance at multiple levels. This analyst will work with the Education Data Warehouse (EDW) team including the Data Analyst and the Developers to ensure accuracy and efficiency in the performance of the converted reports. The individual should be analytically oriented and be able to work as part of a small team.
We are seeking a talented Senior Business Analyst to lead the effort to document requirements, understand data and workflows, and assist agency staff in designing effective dashboards and reports to visualize the data. The successful candidate will work closely with Project Managers and Technical Leads, as well as agency leads, project leads to drive project planning and execution of complex enterprise software development projects within set project targets and deadlines.
- Should able to Partner with the user community to create new business intelligence, reporting and data analysis solutions.
- Should able to Maintain the technical documentation related to business intelligence, reporting and data analysis.
- Should able to identify improvements to existing business intelligence, reporting and data analysis.
- Should able to capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements.
- Should able to maintain all documentation related to database objects, source systems, and operations.
- Should able to conduct complex, important work under minimal supervision and with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Should able to work independently as required
- Strong business process understanding across different functional areas
- Should have experience with BI systems design and implementation projects
- Should have a strong understanding of and experience with requirements gathering and documentation
- Should have excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and decision-making skills
- 6+ years of experience working in software engineering
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience with Demo
- Experience with PowerBI
- Previous experience with IBM Cognos tools
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
- Ability to work on multiple project/tasks concurrently
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of best practices for data modelling
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Should have experience in software development is a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment.
- Knowledge of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) is a plus.
- Monitor software systems to ensure reliability and accuracy of information loaded into the databases.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Power BI,Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle,IBM Cognos tools,Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2978
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S