***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr Azure DevOps Engineer
Location : Louisville, KY
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 7+ Years
- The Sr DevOps Engineer will play a central role in the design, development, and delivery of organizations products and services. The ideal candidate has experience in the relevant field, a passion for bringing new concepts to life, and a strong background in building and maintaining infrastructure supporting complex, high-frequency products at maximum reliability, scalability, and throughput.
- The Sr DevOps Engineer will work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers and can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver cutting edge, reliable solutions.
- The Sr DevOps Engineer standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. The Sr DevOps Engineer will be responsible for maintaining all development and production systems. In addition, this position will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of system hardware, security, software, and related infrastructure.
- Embraces a DevOps culture and prefers to lead by example.
- Develops highly scalable Linux servers.
- Maintains Linux/Unix environment including account creation, application deployments, script creation, and backups.
- Monitors Active Directory
- Works with your DevOps counterparts to bring all our systems into a unified platform and process.Maintains the network and security across multiple products.
- Monitors system performance and activity.
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware and software issues when necessary.
- Proactively monitors servers, storage, security, applications and services.Installs, configures and maintains server hardware and software.
- Deploys hardware, patches/updates utilizing best practices.
- Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and, when necessary, performs data recovery.
- Recommends hardware and software upgrades according to growth statistics and disk space forecasts.
- Schedules, plans, and performs system upgrades, including coordinating the transition from test to production environments.Provides technical support for system users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 years of software development, data center, operations, or cloud computing infrastructure-related experience, including experience in multi-tiered distributed application environments.
- Experience in Azure Cloud , Systems/Network/Database Architecture, Command-Line Expertise, Load Balancing, Server & Data Security, Client-Server Communication, LAMP Systems.
- Good in Terraform scripts and spinning up infrastructure involving VMs, Docker containers such as Kubernetes.
- Experience managing a fast moving, highly-skilled infrastructure/SRE team
Strong analytical, problem-solving, influencing and organizational skills with a sense of ownership, initiative, and drive
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS or SaaS infrastructures
- Understanding of DevOps principles and technologies, and have knowledge of and experience using formal Agile methodologies, disciplines and practices and techniques for delivery of new and enhanced applications
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: DevOps,Linux,Active Directory,Azure Cloud , Systems/Network/Database Architecture, Command-Line Expertise, Load Balancing, Server & Data Security, Client-Server Communication, LAMP,project management,IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 361
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S