**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Sr.Atlassian Administrator with Java REST API
Location: Atlanta ,Georgia
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Webcam Interview or In-person
Work Status: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 4 YEARS
The Atlassian administrator will be responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions
The Georgia Tech Research Institute seeks an Atlassian Administrator to configure, manage, and enhance Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins. The Atlassian administrator will be responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
This role provides challenging opportunities and ample room for critical thinking in building extensible solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients while scaling out to support the daily collaboration of the entire organization.
The position will be based out of Atlanta, Georgia. We are only considering local candidates at this time. Candidate must be a US CITIZEN to be considered for this position.
• Collaborate with customers, other Business Analysts, and cross-functional teams to collect requirements
and develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business.
• Research, test, and implement plugins for Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
• Develop interfaces between external tooling and Jira/Confluence infrastructure.
• Manage complex Jira workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
• Document requirements, solutions, as well as user and support reference guides.
• Develop specifications and test plans associated with new features or modifications.
• Confer with and provide support to technical group.
• Provide communications link between user and technical group.
• Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Experience in setting up and supporting Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.).
• Basic SQL and JQL query experience.
• Experience customizing workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the software development cycle.
• Excellent problem solving skills and demonstration of critical thinking.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to automate and extend base Jira/Confluence functionality, including scripting.
• Design and develop customizations and plugins.
• Experience developing custom plugins using Java for Jira 7.x and Confluence 6.x.
• Experience using/extending REST API using Java for Jira and Confluence.
• Knowledge of Single Sign-On protocols such as SAML, SAML2.
• Familiarity with Git and branching models or other source control repositories.
Years of experience required for this job :
• 3 – 5 five years job-related experience
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket,SQL and JQL quer,Java for Jira 7.x and Confluence 6.x
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2006
Work Authorization: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’