**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Lead Angular Developer
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 8 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5+ YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in using Angular
- Must be able to lead and mentor the Angular design team
- Strong web development experience
- Experience with supporting enterprise production software systems with goals of maintaining uptime, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Experience building REST service knowledge desired.
- Experience with CSS frameworks like bootstrap, HTML, etc.
- Must have strong technical analysis, ability to perform operational troubleshooting by transversing multilayered systems and determining root cause analysis throughout the ecosystem.
- Ability to work in a collaborative technical and business team environment on a fast-paced dynamic product.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and management levels to coordinate escalation and resolution of major service issues.
- Ability to provide regular status reports to management and business partners on application status and other metrics regarding critical outages until resolution.
- Ability to develop and support applications in line with business requirements, using Agile or Waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Ability to interact with infrastructure, change / release management, QA, and application teams.
- Ability to design and develop solutions to fix identified problems and reported defects.
Scope of Work:
- Coordinate update releases and other system changes, contribute to the implementation of break/fix solutions, performing unit testing, configuration management, source code control, and update documentation and configuration information related to changes as needed throughout the life cycle.
- Apply secure programming techniques using OIT technical standards and best practices.
- Coordinate activities and communications with various operations, development, and business teams to efficiently resolve urgent production incidents.
- Perform regular health checks and analysis on production platforms looking for potential problems before they trigger business-impacting issues.
- Develop solutions to provide enterprise platform metrics, alarms, and monitoring tools to aid in observing and maximizing platform and business efficiency.
- Generate and track tickets for production trouble incidents, scheduled, and unscheduled change requests
- Provide leadership and direction for rapid resolution of business-impacting issues affecting production systems supporting 24×7 global operations (to include weekends and holidays)
Angular Angular Development
Expert 3-4 yrs
Advanced 3-4 yrs
REST RESTful Development
Expert 3-4 yrs
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Angular,CSS,REST,Spring
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 8 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2454
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S