***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SQL Server Report Studio Developer
Location : Augusta, ME
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : W2 only
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Clinet is in the process of implementing a new, modernized technology solution to manage and support Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) clients and programs. This reuse project is the rapid implementation of a proven web-based, modular Care Management System, which will be configured to manage the Department’s Developmental Disabilities (DD) and Adult Protective Services (Client) programs. The project will also include the analysis and development of interfaces to the data housed within the major legacy applications (MIHMS, MAPSIS and MeCare).
Must have experience in State/Govt project.
1. Review reporting requirements documentation and existing reports
2. Develop new reports and/or data sets in SQL Server Report Studio
3. Modify existing reports and/or data sets in SQL Server Report Studio
4. Validate reports by pulling data to confirm proper configuration
1. SQL Server Report Studio – Advanced
2. Windows 10 with Office 2016 – Intermediate: Our office uses Windows 10, need to be proficient in Office 2016 products such as Outlook, Excel, Word and perhaps PowerPoint
3. SharePoint – Intermediate: We will be using Sharepoint as our document repository during the project lifecycle.
4.MS Teams – Intermediate: We use MS Teams for all our project meetings and issue tracking
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL Server Report,Windows 10,,SharePoint
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2544
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S