***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SQL Server Developer/Architect
Location : Lansing, MI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 12 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Years of Experience: 8+ years of experience in the field.
Job Description: Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Designs, implements and supports data warehousing. Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies. Defines user interfaces and functional specifications. Responsible for verifying accuracy of data, and the maintenance and support of the data warehouse. Knowledge of data warehouse end-to-end implementation processes, from business requirement logical modeling, physical database design, ETL, end-user tools, database, SQL, performance tuning. Demonstrated problem resolution skills with team of persons, and strong leadership with implementation team Experience in data warehouse design and data modeling (both relational and dimensional) and development and maintenance of multi-dimensional data models. Development experience in implementation of data warehousing utilizing RDBMS. Understanding of data warehouse Metadata concepts, tools and different data warehouse methodologies. Expertise in SQL and proficiency in database tuning techniques. Responsible for the ongoing architecture and design of the data warehouse, data mart, and reporting environments. Develop strategies for flexibility and scalability, and define the future technical architecture direction for the business intelligence reporting physical environment.
- Responsible for proper selection of appropriate hardware, software, tools and system lifecycle techniques for the different components of the end-to-end data warehouse architecture including ETL, metadata, data profiling software, database platform, performance monitoring, reporting and analytic tools. Defining and documenting the technical architecture of the data warehouse, including the physical components and their functionality. Setting or enforcing standards and overall architecture for data warehouse systems. Monitoring the data warehousing industry and assisting in establishing the organization’s data warehousing strategy and section of strategic warehousing tools and techniques. Ensuring compatibility of the different components of the DW architecture and ensuring alignment with broader IT strategies and goals. Ability to educate the project teams on the standards and architecture of each component of the data warehouse architecture. Very strong written and oral communication skills, including some presentation skills.
Required / Desired Skills
- SQL Server 20087 and higher performance tuning
- Required 8 Years
- SQL Scripting with complex SQL queries. Able to write SQL code independently
- Required 8 Years
- SQL Server 2017 Performance Tuning
- Highly desired 1 Years
- Database trouble shooting, database architecture, capacity planning
- Highly desired 8 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ETL, end-user tools, database, SQL, performance tuning,SQL Server 20087,SQL Scripting,x SQL queries
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2863
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S