***Direct Client Requirement***
Title: SQL Server Database Administrator
Location: Hartford, CT
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 11 YEARS
1. PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
Implementation and database integration into the Enterprise Licensing Management System (ELMS) requires contract resources. DAS-BEST seek a Database Administrator (DBA) to document data processes, map data elements, create data migration scripts, and assist with system implementation tasks as assigned.
There are three primary objectives of this project:
1. Configure the ELMS eLicense system to provide all credential management functions for each Database effort.
2. Data conversion and migration of all database records into the eLicense system
3. Provide Data validation and migration consulting recommendations.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection and DAS-BEST is seeking Database Engineer (DBA) with data conversion/migration, and credential management experience in the form of a Software Engineer 3 (2.3) (Contract Agreement 12PSX0251, Position Category 2.3). This DBA will be experienced with solution implementation, complex SQL queries development, SQL database administration activities required for ELMS data migration project. The DBA should be familiar with CT State business and technology environments while providing data conversion
Specific Services Required
- Perform data mapping efforts and conversion scripting tasks.
- Assist DAS with data cleansing efforts when effective
- Perform multiple data conversion validation tests and go-live migration when user acceptance has been achieved.
- Assist with complex SQL query design and testing as necessary
1) 10+ years of database administration experience involving large-scale web or multi-platform applications utilizing SQL Server environment
2) 8 years’ experience with MicroPact eLicense application database conversion and interface projects
3) Excellent communication skills.
4) The ability to work with limited direction in an environment with shifting priorities.
5) Strong ability to work with staff of varying skill levels (executive, technical and non-technical)
6) Ability to identify and recommend design efficiencies
3. ADMINISTRATIVE CONSIDERATIONS
The DBA will be responsible for the following deliverables:
1) Data conversion scripts for each effort
2) Data mapping documentation
3) Testing evidence with issue resolution
4) SQL queries packages with instructions for delivery to production server administrator
5) Other: Documentation to be defined
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: DATA MAPPING , SQL SERVER , SQL QUERIES , DATA CONVERSION
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55610
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S