***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : MS Power Business Intelligence (PBIRS, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Full-time professional Information Technology Project Development work experience and/or Function/Business Process Analysis work experience. May require a degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as a Database Analyst-Intermediate ; Data Warehousing Programmer; Database Analyst-Associate may substitute for all of the required experience.
PART TIME FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
The purpose of this request is to procure professional services for ODOT State Project Delivery Branch (Technology and Data Unit). This engagement is to work with the Business Intelligence Data Warehouse program. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Able to analyze, design and build solutions using Microsoft SQL stack, including SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
- Gather business automation, data integration and reporting requirements, document use cases, and analyze data and data sources to determine conceptual database and cube solution designs.
- Able to analyze data using data modeling techniques and develop data models
- Design, develop and implement ETL packages using SSIS
- Perform tuning or other analytics to improve efficiency and performance of cube solutions
- Design, develop, test and implement multidimensional and tabular OLAP cubes and relational databases. Write complex data queries using programming languages including MDX, SQL and DAX.
Create dashboard and reporting mock-ups and prototypes from conceptual design through testing and implementation. Develop and publish reports, dashboards, ad hoc reporting from conceptual design through delivery. Report and dashboard data sources could be any combination of Enterprise Data Warehouse sources (DW schemas, views, cubes, etc.) or non- Data Warehouse sources such as legacy ODOT information systems, Access databases, Excel files, flat files, etc.
- Data Analysis – Advanced
- Microsoft SQL Server – Expert
- MS Power BI – Expert
- PBIRS Power BI Reporting Server – Expert
- SSAS Sql Server Analysis Services – Expert
- Communication skills both verbal and written – Advanced
- MicrosoftOffice – Expert
- VisualStudio – Advanced
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft SQL stack, including SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS,PBIRS Power BI Reporting Server,SSAS Sql Server Analysis Services
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2935
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S