***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : C# .Net developer with SSIS, SQL Server
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Travel Advisory Data – develop packages and assist in the following items to automate the data collection extracts from vendor hosted system, import into DPH SQL Server, and calculate required reports for DPH Commissioners Office. Suggest other improvements and automation possibilities.
- Lexis Nexus API Development – develop C# code and SSIS packages to call out to a vendor hosted system to capture additional data elements for laboratory results with missing demographic data. Once captured, work with DPH IT staff on process to submit updated records to an a vender hosted/supported application for contact tracing in addition to the surveillance system of record.
- Assist DPH IT and ID Informatics team to develop and enhance SSIS packages for eFile laboratory results reporting. This includes developing SSIS packages to further automate processing when possible. Work with eFile team members to evaluate and configure SSIS packages to meet business needs and manual processing.
- Assist DPH IT and ID Informatics on generating extracts from surveillance systems and creating and/or enhancing a reporting platform. Work to be defined as part of the project and some business process assessment skills will be needed. This may include creating custom extracts and/or SSRS packages to support COVID response.
- Other DPH IT and/or ID Informatics SQL Server Support as needed
Years of Experience: 2-5
Candidate should also possess prior Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology. At least one (1) year of the experience must be in an Administrative; Managerial; or Supervisory capacity. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience, except for the supervisory experience, with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as an Application Systems Analysis/Programming-Supervisor may substitute for all of the required experience.
- C# Proficient Yes
- SQL Proficient Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL Server (2016), SSIS, C#, Business Process Assessment
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2647
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S