** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: SQL Server Administrator (VMware V6.0, Veeam V9.0, Unitrends v9.0)
Location: Little Rock, AR
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype or In Person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 8+ YEARS
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
The System Administrator is responsible for server back up and security, along with performance tuning and capacity planning. System Administrators should possess an understanding of network and distributed computing concepts. This is accomplished by working with the ADH IT Leadership to understand the scope of services to be provided and assessing the impact they will have on the technical infrastructure.
-Must be experience and proficient using Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014 &/or 2016
-Must have considerable experience installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 &/or 2016
-Must be experienced and proficient using VMware V6.0 or newer
-Must be experienced and proficient using Veeam V9.0 on newer. and familiar with Unitrends v9.0 or newer
Roles & Responsibilities
-Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
– Understands principles of routing client/server programming.
– Manage expectations at all levels: customers/end users, executive sponsors.
– Ensure quality standards are followed.
– Understand the business application of technical support and design in an application development environment.
– Work with the various Infrastructure teams and operations provider to identify the strategic direction of systems management activities.
– Understands the design of consistent network-wide file system layouts
– Maintain strong relationships with employees and various tier two and three support groups.
– Develop plans for disaster recovery/ back up and archiving.
– Manage the daily operations of the systems management team to ensure service levels are being met.
– Manage the systems management team’s support issue and backlog.
– Monitor the team’s open backlog of support issues and re-assign issues as necessary to ensure they are closed per agreed upon service levels.
– Act as the first level of escalation for high priority support issues.
– Function as the liaison to the various support groups with whom the systems management team interfaces.
– Develop the technical infrastructure maintenance strategy.
– Manage the system management resources.
– Act as a system’s management expert.
– Analyze, determine, and document requirements in terms of system management needs and implement them.
– Identify, approve, and prioritize team projects.
– Manages a large site or network.
– Recommends policies on system use and services
Position Keywords: SQL Server Administrator,VMware V6.0, Veeam V9.0, Unitrends v9.0
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2099
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S