***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SQL Developer with background in Tableau
Location : Franklin, TN
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Please help with profiles As soon as possible.
- 5+ years of experience in data, consulting, analytics or a related function involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems
- 4+ years experience in Tableau Visualization tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional experience in data analysis, building reports, dashboards and scorecards
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive.
- Good at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Interact with Business users and understand their requirements from a data analytics, visualization and UI/UX perspective.
- Recommend dashboards and visualization features and the business requirements.
- Convert the business requirements to technical code using SQL
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent eye for details
- Build, test and debug Tableau solutions based upon specified requirements
- Develope KPIs for calculations in Tableau
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Own and maintain all dashboards, ongoing reporting reports, and ad hoc requests from the organization.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Strong Semantic design (Tableau Data Source) and data modeling skills
- Should be good at tuning Dashboards and Reports
- Very strong SQL skills
Must to have Technical Skills / Education background:
Good to have Technical Skils:
- Experience in Snowflake, ETL tool – Informatica
- AWS Cloud knowledge
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2775
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S