***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Solutions Architect – Duck Creek
Location : Jersey City, NJ
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 12 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Summary: The Duck Creek Platform Solution Architect (this role) will be responsible for the architecture, design, performance, build, deployment and support of core insurance platform for client built on Duck Creek Technology. A suitable candidate is a successful experienced and accomplished technology leader with significant practical hands-on experience, to lead the team to deliver and drive the design as well as implement the state of the art underwriting & distribution capabilities across multiple technology domains. This role will be required to plan, manage, monitor as well as influence, differentiate, and guide technology teams. This role will also be responsible to establish robust platform capabilities that will enable Client to create exceptional customer experiences.
This position will actively collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Data & Analytics, Digital Technology and other shared services teams to build the next generation application platforms for Duck Creek Technology utilizing Cloud and Non-Cloud infrastructures. This role is also responsible for all integration and interfaces upstream as well as downstream supporting business objectives of multiple divisions of client . This role will be a partner with business architecture and enterprise architecture team to define optimum application and solution architecture to meet current and future underwriting and policy admin platform needs.
This role requires thought leadership, change orientation, seamless execution, strong relationship management and effective communication capabilities.
Looking for 75% of the below
- Responsible for architecture & design of products & packages on Duck Creek Policy Platform including design of inheritance models, manuscript hierarchy.
- Owns the Duck Creek Solution and develop technology capabilities to deliver the solution effectively and efficiently by influencing a team of developers/engineers
- Be the primary owner of the platform solution & infrastructure collaborating with business to assist with capacity planning, discovery, envisioning and prototyping of new features & capabilities
- Coordinate the delivery activities for all groups to ensure alignment and feasibility of planned deliverables to technology portfolio working with delivery & support groups
- Build and maintain relationships with our stakeholders across the enterprise providing updates, issue resolutions, handling exceptions, data center activities, and related requests from other groups in the company
- Develop end user focused platform solutions across all layers of Duck Creek technology architecture and showcase broad knowledge of all architecture layers and capabilities in each layer of the Duck Creek Platform reference architecture
- Manage all aspects of the platform deployment & support including infrastructure build out, availability, performance, reliability and all non-functional requirements.
- Keep on top of Duck Creek Technology Product Roadmap and the industry trends including Digital Transformation, InsureTech, AI/Machine Learning etc.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field. Business Administration (MBA) is preferred.
- At least 12 years of experience as a Solution Architect, leading technical teams with strong software engineering background
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience in system development and implementation preferably in insurance or financial services industry.
- At least 7 years of experience in insurance technology projects/programs
- At least 7 years of experience with Duck Creek Policy Platform
- At least 7 years of experience in engineering, designing and implementing large & complex system & application architectures
- At least 5 years of experience in performance engineering & optimization of distributed systems in API based architectures
- At least 5 years of experience leading systems integration projects with many internal and external interfaces
- At least 5-10 years of hands on experience in technology stack such as Microsoft.Net, Java, ASP.NET, IIS, BizTalk, MQ, SQL Server, HTML, XML, CSS, XSLT etc.
- Knowledge of message bus technologies (Kafka, MQ, Amazon SQS, etc.)
- Hands on knowledge of Duck Creek Policy v6.x, Anywhere API, Due diligence Tools, Predictive Models, 3rd Party Data.
- Good knowledge of Microservices & API Mgmt., Java Script Frameworks such as Angular, Cloud Platforms such as Microsoft Azure is preferred.
- Ability to motivate team members and effectively delegate responsibilities to ensure timely delivery.
- Duck Creek Author, Duck Creek Express, Duck Creek Platform Suite
- Superior communication skills and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems)
- Good knowledge of Data & Analytics technologies such as Data Lakes, Business Integration
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft.Net, Java, ASP.NET, IIS, BizTalk, MQ, SQL Server, HTML, XML, CSS, XSLT
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2723
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S