**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Colud Solutions Architect
Location : NW Washington, DC
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : W2
Experience : 10 Years
Notes from Manager:
- Architecture & Infrastructure landscape
- Hosted on the cloud – interfacing with the cloud – Azure
- Integrating COTS Solution into internal landscape
- Financial Background – Loans/Lending platform called ILAP
- ERP Replacement Project
- Provide technical design expertise, defines what technical requirements are needed to support defined business requirements, participates in detailed design, reviews system architecture, reviews test plans, and provides technical guidance to the Application Team
- Recommend and implement appropriate architecture and technical solutions to meet various technological aspects of a project – cloud infrastructure, hardware, communication protocols, database, authentication, UX, reporting, data sharing etc.
- Work with the vendor and internal WB teams to identify and improve the technical landscape of the project, systems and interfaces keeping in view the long-term life of the application
- Coordinate with the Enterprise Architect and infrastructure teams in ensuring the required approvals and hardware are in place at the required times.
- Identify a data warehouse solution
- Responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) to coordinate project schedules, budgets, request management, and work authorization.
- Define and evaluate logical and physical data models.
- Define test plans and criteria for acceptance for the technical components of system
- Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical architecture
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements and change request impact analysis. Participate in detailed design and product test execution as required.
- Assist in defining technical architecture standards.
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
- Follow quality standards.
- Complete assigned tasks
Project LIBRA Specifics:
- LIBRA is a sub-project within project ARIA, which is the overall ERP replacement project.
- LIBRA is to replace the workhorse Integrated Loans Administration Platform (ILAP) which has been the backbone lending business for well over 2 decades.
- The platform currently manages a loan portfolio of USD 350billion of IBRD loans and guarantees as well as IDA Loans, credits, and guarantees.
- ILAP is a highly customized solution atop SAP and integrates with other internal applications like e-Business (client portal), LIS (Loans Information System – a loans data warehouse) and few others.
- The objective of LIBRA is to replace ILAP with an off-the-shelf product, re-build the interfaces to work with the new platform, replace LIS, re-architect e-business for cloud, rewrite reports using power BI, reconstruct other applications that are likely to be impacted by the COTS solution, as well as build upstream/downstream extensions to the COTS solution, if any.
- The new solution will be cloud-based.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have at least 10 years of experience.
- At least 5+ years’ experience managing complex projects as a Solutions Architect
- Experience with IT projects in the Financial Industry
- Strong experience in DevOps and Agile frameworks
Solution Architect specific
- Advanced knowledge and experience of various technical solutions and their applicability to specific cases
- Advanced knowledge and experience in providing cloud-based solutions
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the revamp of architectural framework
- Ability to quickly decide on alternate solutions to keep the project on time and budget
- Ability to foresee risks affecting the project and put in place mitigation strategies
Position Keywords: cloud - Azure,DevOps Agile,cloud infrastructure, hardware, communication protocols, database, authentication, UX, reporting, data sharing
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3408