***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Solutions / Application Architect
Location : Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : W2
Experience : 12 Years
The Application Architect will be responsible for defining the solution and technically leading large programstosuccess.
- Develop flexible, adaptable, modular and reusable business solution architecture designs in collaboration with product delivery and operation support teams.
- Work with project managers and engineers to ensure alignment of program deliverables to defined solution
- Work with developers closely to review code, enforce best practices, debug critical issues, and conduct performance testing to deliver efficient and performant applications.
- Responsible for identifying technology risk and corresponding mitigation strategies
- Implement appropriate solution architecture governance processes and tools while maintaining a key focus on design patterns and technology standards.
- Act as an enabler of Agile and DevOps practices in collaboration with product delivery and operation support teams.
- Explore, evaluate and promote technology innovation within the enterprise.
- Evaluate, learn and assist teams with open source technology solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or Engineering degrees preferred
- Hands on architect who is comfortable working with engineers at code/detailed design level.
- Ability to guide and mentor development teams on sound design and coding principles, best practices in API based, Micro Services and Cloud environments.
- Ability to work with development teams closely together to review code, debug issues, and conduct performance testing to build efficient and performant applications.
- Experience in application modularisation and modernisation including adoption of Micro Service Architecture models
- Experience in Integration Architectures from Service Bus to API Mediation and Event Bus models
- Ability to abstract-up to harvest patterns and articulate design decisions with senior audience (CIO level)
- Extensive knowledge and experience of underwriting platform architectures, from blueprint to solution design and implementation
- Experience in Information Security and Risk Management
- Experience in cloud solution design and implementation of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and hybrid models
- Understanding of platform design and technology considerations to build out an ecosystem for producers and consumers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to interact effectively with internal and external individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen, instinct and understanding of products, risk appetite and niches.
- Track record of high achievement in a team-based and results-oriented culture
- Proven track record in relationship-building and driving change in a matrixed work environment.
- Demonstrated passion and ability to leverage technology to evolve and meet client needs
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills, with thorough attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, documentation and problem solving skills.
- Project management ability and drive-for-results orientation.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3091