***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : QA Analyst (Devops. TFS, Jira)
Location : Lansing, MI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Webcam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 3+ Years
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans for the MIEDWIS Project.
Lead Test Team member for the EGLE MiEDWIS Project. Responsible for creating Test closure reports in addition to the requirements for all test team members listed below.
Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines: Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently. Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines. Works within an Agile development environment. Ability to use various data selection tools like Access and SQL to analyze data. Creates, monitors, and tests data migration efforts. Maintains and monitors system environmental data for testing purposes. Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers. Reviews computer operating log to identify program processing errors. Enters instructions into the computer to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards. Sets up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program. Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs. Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation. Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction. Will use Microsoft Azure Dev Ops to document and report on testing defects. Experience with other systems that administers permits or licenses is a plus.
Develops, publishes, reviews, and implements test cases. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies. Develops, publishes, and review UAT documentation. Maintains, reviews, and coordinates testing for the migration of current system data. Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Monitors data within the test environment. Performs tests against data migration efforts.
- Design/Develop/Execute test plans and cases, in alignment to reviewed and approved user story acceptance criteria – Required 3 Years
- Creation and review of project test documentation in alignment with software industry standards – Required 3 Years
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment – Required 3 Years
- Experience working with supporting tools like Microsoft DevOps, Team Foundational Server, and JIRA – Desired 3 Years
- Using SQL to develop and run scripts to perform data verification – Required 3 Years
- Experience with environmental management – Desired 3 Years
- Experience working on systems that grants permits or licenses – Desired 3 Years
- Preference given to candidates with long-term engagements/positions in the past. Series of roles that have been greater than 2+ years, etc. – Required 1 Day
- Coordinating various test activities (UAT, Regression, Data Verification) – Required 3 Years
- Experience with data migration from legacy systems – Required 3 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: project test documentation,Agile,Microsoft DevOps, SQL, environmental management, UAT, Regression, Data Verification, migration
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3041