Title: Software Configuration Management (SCM) Consultant with Azure SDK
Location: Denver, CO
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,W2
Experience: 3-10 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Participates in Configuration Control Boards software and environment. Oversees the implementation of any change in the environment and ensures that the change conforms to established plans and standards.
· Leads frequent audits and inspections of the environment to include network, servers and applications to ensure standards, plans and processes are being complied with.
· Drives standardization and continuous improvement in configuration management as wells as follows Program Management Best Practices and enforces standards and processes for the Global Navigation Services Technology (GNST) environment. Coordinates with GNST Project Managers and Quality Assurance Specialists.
· Provides requirements for capturing, recording and maintaining product configuration information to ensure that current and historical configuration information can be accurately determined through the product life cycle. Leads internal deployment environment compliance audit and inspections which can include but it not limited to network, servers and applications. Oversees the implementation of any environment changes and ensure changes are controlled and managed via established Change Control processes.
· Participates in the selection, development, implementation, adoption and maintenance of configuration management tools which support build management strategies and implementations such as Continuous Integration and Deployment.
· Contributes to the generation, review and baseline of CM Plans, processes and procedures. Performs gap analysis relative to documentation and recommends innovative solutions and improvements.
· Manages Risk, Issues and Opportunities relating to software and environment release readiness and deployment. Coordinate release readiness with Release Management, Quality Assurance and Test.
· Proven track record of successfully implementing a continuous integration environment with Atlassian tool set.
· Proven track record of successfully supporting a development build with execution of JUnit tests with version changes, periodic integration builds and integration tests, nightly builds and full system test execution, with optimized team communication and management level reporting.
· Analyzes computing requirements. Leads a multidiscipline range of technical systems and application activities. Leads activities to install, configure and maintain multiplatform systems hardware, software and components. Leads activities to plan, develop, design, integrate and maintain all computer applications.
· Plans and coordinates highly complex software and hardware for enterprise release. Ensures systems conforms to architectural objectives.
· Evaluates complex system’s production readiness and supportability.
· Performs the restoration of complex computing service operations. Performs complex system problem identification and resolution. Leads activities to integrate security solutions into information systems.
· Experience with implementing automated builds in a continuous integration environment.
· Experience with implementing and configuring SonarQube and other code analysis tools.
· Experience with Git, Gitlab, Bitbucket, and Artifactory.
· Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, and Chef
· Proven track record of fostering strong team dynamics across the requirements, development and testing disciplines.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: PUPPET , AZURE SDK , GIT , CHEF , KUBERNETES , DOCKER , ARTIFACTORY , BITBUCKET , GITLAB
Pay Rate: DOE
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2036
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.