***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Software Architect/Developer – HL7/HIPAA
Location : Albany, NY
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 9 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Top Skills/ Requirements:
– ASP.Net/MVC or C# web development (9 years)
– PL/SQL developing oracle packages (9 Years)
– SOA/WCF/WEB API (8 Years)
– ASP.Net (2 Years)
– Coding and Maintaining applications that contain Healthcare data under HIPAA PHI along with HL7 (2 years)
Provide technical architecture for an Enhancements and Transformation project. This is a Severity 1 application that feeds several other significant applications at this client that may also interface to other departments. This application will be written using C#, .Net Core, MVC, Angular, PL/SQL and other programming tools.
At least 2 years of experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Healthcare data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health information along with HL7 transformation is require
The goal of the project is to rewrite the Automated Recording System, an existing application built on an aging infrastructure and antiquated technologies, to ensure continuity of care for patients with mental health diagnosis. This client is seeking a resource that has coded and maintained applications which contain Health Care data that falls under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI) along with HL7 Transformation.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop technical architecture for the Project and/or any other priority projects or initiatives deemed essential
- Collaborate with other Technical Architects to create and foster a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment for applications.
- Participate in business analysis and systems development lifecycle.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
- Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
- Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
- Work within the IT Service Management System to take in incidents and service requests for the application, as well as request services from other ITS groups.
- Coordinate service requests with various Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
- Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
- Report status of current tasks and outstanding issues to supervisor.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: C#, .Net Core, MVC, Angular, PL/SQL,ASP.Net/MVC or C# web,SOA/WCF/WEB API
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2796
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S