***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cybersecurity Engineer
Location : DEARBORN, MI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 3+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
• Operational experience monitoring devices such as network and host-based intrusion detection systems, web application firewalls, database security monitoring systems, firewalls/routers/switches, proxy servers, antivirus systems, file integrity monitoring tools, and operating system logs.
• Monitoring of security events on Arc Sight, Splunk, Mcfee Nitro, RSA NetWitness/IBM Qradar/Splunk SIEM.
• Knowledge on writing Custom Parsers for SIEM (RSA Netwitness)
• Knowledge on customization of rules for SIEM.
• Having integration
• Participate in investigation and analysis of information security incidents, technical investigation and provide remediation recommendations
• Must have in-depth technical knowledge and experience of cyber security and incident investigations
Preliminary analysis of alerts and raising incident tickets.
• Referring knowledge base for identified known threats, performing analysis, and providing mitigation steps, to resolver groups as appropriate.
• Follow up with respective resolver groups for closing open tickets to maintain adherence to defined SLAs.
• Perform vulnerability scanning for devices and systems as per defined process
• Creation of Daily reports with analysis.
• Coordination with different IT teams, customers and service desk during priority 1 incidents.
• Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
• Capturing business and technical requirements for security uplift and enhancements
• Provide best-practice technical remediation recommendations to effectively mitigate incidents
• Qualification and prior experience
Graduate with at least 3 years of experience.
• Added advantage for Arc Sight/ Mcfee Nitro/ RSA SA/IBM QRadar/Splunk Security Analyst.
• CCNA/CEH certified.
• Prior experience in a 24x7x365 operations environment.
• Should have prior experience in the area of security monitoring using Arc Sight/ Mcfee Nitor/RSA NetWitness/IBM QRadar/Splunk as a monitoring tool for at least 1 year.
• Should have knowledge of trouble ticketing tools like Footprint, HPSM, BMC remedy, SD plus.
• Good Conceptual understanding of network security technologies.
• Knowledge of common security devices, such as IDS and firewalls.
• Understanding of attack activities, such as scans, man in the middle, sniffing, DoS, etc and possible
Abnormal activities, such as worms, Trojans, viruses, etc.
• Should have good understanding of ITIL processes.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to support 24/7 on-call rotation.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Splunk,Security,SOC,CCNA,CCH,Arc sight
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2847
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S