**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Sr. SharePoint Developer (with .NET, JS)
Location: Hartford, CT,
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Web Cam or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
- PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
The Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) Governing Board Senior SharePoint Developer is responsible for software development of SharePoint Team-Sites, services, Business Intelligence Key Performance Indicators, dashboards, and web content. This person should also be knowledgeable on SharePoint administration.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Governor Lamont has stated that the CJIS Governing Board’s projects were his highest priorities. In order to show progress and visibility the CJIS team needs a SharePoint Developer to design, develop, deploy SharePoint solutions and develop business intelligence and KPIs that must be presented to stakeholders and the public.
Specific Services Required
- The candidate will serve as a SharePoint Developer with responsibility for evaluating, designing, and developing applications using ASP.NET, SQL Server, Microsoft.NET Framework solutions using Java and HTML.
- Develop custom features, web parts, and workflows within SharePoint 2019
- Integrate data from external web services
- Develop web services for external and internal consumption
- Automate maintenance, deployment, and monitoring tasks for various platforms
- Communicate with internal customers in non-technical terms, understand business requirements, and propose solutions.
- Design, enhance, implement and maintain SharePoint sites and applications ensuring access, reliability, availability and usability to current and new users
- Integrate SharePoint with processes, workflows, e-mail alerts, data visualization, relational database management and/or data hub to connect multiple data sources for business intelligence
- Automate data exports and imports from a database as well as pull data from a database
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment, and administration.
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement, create specifications, and implement.
The individual who fills this position should have solid SharePoint 2019 development skills, and the ability to foster, ensure cooperation and coordination among the various CJIS partners. The required skills/experience includes.
- 5+ years of experience in coding, developing and deploying solutions in Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2019 using C# .NET, App Model, OAuth, OData, REST, Angular JS, Powershell and JSON leveraging secure coding best practices.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing SharePoint 2019 Farms (Farm Topology, Infrastructure components, storage, network topology, service applications).
- Understanding of SharePoint Search – setup, configuration, tuning, APIs
- Experience using the SharePoint framework as an application development platform
- 5+ years of experience with designing and implementing custom business solutions using SharePoint, Out-of-the-Box capabilities and configuration
- Experience in database development, preferably MS SQL, including but not limited to writing complex SQL queries, data transformation using SSIS, reporting using SSRS, etc.
- Experience in documenting requirements and testing conformance on the developed products.
- Ability to provide end-user technical support on every aspect of SharePoint including day-to-day issues regarding SharePoint usage, functionality, application maintenance and permission management
- At least two years of experience with Microsoft Project Server.
- Must have a minimum ten years technical experience in Information Technology.
07/27/2020 – 07/26/2021
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2105
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.