***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SharePoint Developer/Admin
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
The SharePoint Developer/Admin should have experience using the SharePoint framework (Including SharePoint Online and other versions) as an application development platform. The person in this position should have a flair for innovatively using the SharePoint infrastructure for storing data, customizing search and storing documents by integrating external tools into the SharePoint framework and improving business processes and productivity.
Strong analytical thinking, ability to organize work in a precise manner, solving problems using clear logic from problem definition to solution, ability to concentrate for a long period of time. Is able to identify areas where additional expertise is required and is willing to be self-directed in gaining knowledge and seeking help. Someone at this level learns quickly follows instructions precisely, and documents his/her work carefully.
Day-to-day direction will be provided by the Project Manager & IT Director.
Skill Set/Key Responsibilities:
- Work with project team to understand requirements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to understand landscape of the APS environment.
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Ensuring the SharePoint environment has been deployed correctly.
- Security concepts and authentication methods.
- Server availability and performance concepts, such as SQL mirroring and load balancing
- Possess strong communication skills, as collaborating with different areas of the business is essential. For example, they will need to collaborate with development teams to ensure the successful implementation and availability of web applications.
- Building and configuring SharePoint websites using web UI or SharePoint Designer and developing code for SharePoint. They are responsible for developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, business intelligence or enterprise content management.
- Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications; designing and customizing SharePoint solutions; overseeing architectural design and integration content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions; planning and implementing software version upgrade releases; troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites; and working as a consultant on SharePoint customization projects.
- Provide training as necessary to team members and IT trainers.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services on schedule.
- Communicate complex information effectively to team members.
- Ongoing support for the business
- Documentation and process map flows
- Searchable manuals – processes & procedures
- Revision control process
- 3 months (initial)
- Option for part-time contract up to 12 months
Skills and Qualifications:
5+ years’ work experience:
- Microsoft SharePoint including but not limited to SharePoint Online and older versions like 2010/2013
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques
- Experience as a trainer is a plus
- Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent command of English language
- Advanced oral and written communication skills; strong proofreading skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
- Positive, productive team player
- Desire to learn new skills and improve
- Bachelors or Associate degree. 5+ years’ experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3093