***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SharePoint Business Analyst
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
The purpose of this request is to procure a Business Systems Analyst for ODOT Enterprise Technology within the Information Systems Branch (ISB). This position will report to the Enterprise Operations Manager. The work is in support of a project to organize, train and support the recreation and migration of the Agency’s SharePoint 2010 Intranet (and some on FrontPage) onto SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
The contractor shall:
- Identify and track requirements progress, completion, and testing for enterprise-wide SharePoint upgrade.
- Possess expertise with the Microsoft 365 stack, especially Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams, and have prior experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016.
- Demonstrated Proficiency in SharePoint Online, with a strong emphasis on modern SharePoint sites and site architecture (hub sites, search, etc).
- Perform requirements analysis to provide business lines with recommendations in recreating and migrating their content
- Assist agency to move its intranet from SharePoint 2010 and FrontPage platforms to SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- Provide direction and assistance on levels of testing to ensure migrated sites are defect free.
- Determine operational objectives of SharePoint upgrade by defining business functions; preparing documentation and workflows; and evaluating output requirements formats.
- Promote good working relationships and work in concert with other agency resources focused on developing out the ODOT Intranet on Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Ability to execute verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly comprehend their needs, and document those needs.
- Ability to produce clear and concise documentation, as well as short instructional videos.
- Experience with analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, and comprehending system capabilities.
- Business/data analysis skills (mandatory)
- SharePoint online (mandatory)
- SharePoint 2010 (desirable)
- Business/Systems Analysis Advanced
- SharePoint Development Proficient
- SharePoint Online Administration Advanced
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Analysis,SharePoint Development,SharePoint Online Administration
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2910
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S