***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Certified ServiceNow Developer with Rest/SOAP
Location : San Antonio, TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
We are looking for Senior ServiceNow Developer for an immediate need. This is a client facing role.
- Design and develop solutions in ServiceNow, including forms, workflows, interfaces and custom
- code to support the ITIL process.
- Gather requirements, test, build and implement solutions based on customer requirements.
- Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service
- Portal, Incidents, Knowledge Base, Management, Project & Portfolio, and Reporting.
- Troubleshoot existing solutions, including, but not limited to core components like AD, LDAP, SSO,etc
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and in a team of matrixed application developers
- throughout the SDLC to deliver solutions on time.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow
- administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations,and custom application development.
- 6+ years ServiceNow development
- CMDB development and support
- ITIL Experience
- 1 year Rest/SOAP Web services
- Experience working with global teams.
- Scrum / Agile Experience
- Ability to Identify issues/deficiencies, and recommend solutions, with a mindset for continuous improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively with other ServiceNow developers/SCRUM teams
- Scripting experience in CSS/Angularjs/JQuery/Jelly
- 3+ years Rest/SOAP Web services
- ITIL Foundation
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ServiceNow Admin Certification
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2727
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S