**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: ServiceNow Administrator
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Duration: 6 Months possible of Extension
Interview Type: WebCam
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2,C2H
Experience: 7 YEARS
The ServiceNow Administrator is responsible for implementing the long-term vision of the ServiceNow platform for the University.
Local candidates preferred.
The ServiceNow Administrator is responsible for implementing the long-term vision of the ServiceNow platform for the University. This position partners with academic and business units within the University to understand business needs, implement new workflows and support ServiceNow to help meet their objectives. This position provides expert technical guidance to others within the Application Support team. In addition, this position works closely with vendors for issue resolution, oversees quality assurance and oversees application availability and security.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field; or equivalent work experience
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3 years of related IT experience demonstrating a progression of increasing responsibility
· 70% – ServiceNow configuration, customization and support
· 15% – ServiceNow meetings with executive leadership, SCRUM team, and other team meetings
· 10% – Cross training with team members and the development of supporting documentation
· 5% – Other duties as assigned.
· Responsible for all aspects of the lifecycle of the ServiceNow platform, including design, development, planning, implementation, configuration, and ongoing support
· Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues within the ServiceNow platform
· Responsible for the development of workflows and applications within the ServiceNow platform, which support the streamlining and automation of business processes
· Responsible for developing and maintaining integrations between the ServiceNow platform and external systems
· Responsible for monitoring and managing platform upgrades, development, QA, and production environments
· Responsible for developing and maintaining documentation related to the ServiceNow platform
· Responsible for producing reports and dashboards based on defined measures, metrics and key performance indicators.
· Responsible for recommending improvements regarding the platform, processes, or reporting
· Responsible for user management and support related to the ServiceNow platform
· Manages and maintains relationships with key departments throughout the University to understand business needs, implement solutions and support customers
· Vendor management and communication for escalation of critical issues and support of new system implementation and determination of root cause analysis
· Collaborates closely with project managers to provide updates on project progress and communicate issues that may impact project success
· Recommends and contributes to the development of best practices and standard operating procedures and provides technical expertise for the Application Support team
· Able to appropriately assess and communicate risks, benefits, and alternatives
· Other duties as assigned
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: ServiceNow,ServiceNow platform,SCRUM team
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 630676
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.