**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Senior Test Engineer (Web UI Automation Testing)
Location: Kansas City-MO
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
- Developing functional and non-functional test automation frameworks
- Bring quality in CI/CD pipelines for delivery
- Test automation development
- Build and maintain QA scripts using automation tools and development languages (predominantly C#, Java, VB, Python; Framework- Specflow, Selenium)
- Manage and deliver against the QA functional / non-functional Automation framework
- Select and develop appropriate QA automation tools to support our environment
- Management of our DevOps pipeline and supporting tests
- Automate performance testing (Toolkit- Jmeter, HP Load balancer)
- Ensure proper traceability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed using tools such as SonarQube, Git
- Assess the feasibility and ROI for automated testing and communicate benefits and wins in business language
- Report progress and provide any metrics or reports required to support the QA Manager & Leads
- Accurately and comprehensively record defects discovered during execution of QA cases
- Monitoring of QA activities across all projects to ensure successful improvements
- Experience as a QA lead, QA engineer, Software Engineer in Test, Test Automation engineer, Developer or related occupation, leveraging software QA tools and processes.
- Experience with a variety of different testing methodologies such as TDD, BDD and ATDD
- Must have prior experience on testing a web application in and out – Front end and Back end. Should have basic knowledge of writing SQL queries, testing web API calls and UI testing.
- The candidate must understand and have prior experience in carrying out different types of testing i.e. Unit, SIT, Regression, UAT, Compatibility, Performance, Security etc.
- Experience in designing and implementing automated testing infrastructure . Must have built a test automation framework.
- Should have worked on Selenium framework (Webdriver, Webdriver IO, Specflow)
- Good knowledge of the Agile development methodology and experience in using test tools such as Jira , Rally ALM, Confluence
- Must have worked on at least one version management tool (preference – GIT) and CI/CD tool (preference- Jenkins)
- Knowledge of relational database in respect to maintain quality throughout data pipelines.
- Knowledge on web analytics tool such as Splunk (desirable)
- Additional Qualities
- Quality conscious, analytical, proactive and flexible.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Individuals who are curious, creative, and love open-ended problems
- Demonstrated analytical / quantitative aptitude
- Team first attitude, dedicated to team success
- Keen sense of prioritization and ability to time
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Webdriver , Regression , SIT , QA Manager , preference- Jenkins , SQL queries , Python , UAT , maintain , Java , communicate , Agile , Framework- Specflow , DevOps , Developer , Jira , API , Toolkit- Jmeter , QA , Rally ALM , CI/CD tool , testing , QA engineer , automation tools , Git , GIT , C# , QA lead , VB , Selenium , Unit
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: TM 5677
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S