***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SQL Server Developer with T-SQL, Azure, .Net, ETL, Visual Studio
Location : Des Moines, IA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 6 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
This position is for a SQL Database Developer with Transactional system development, ETL, Analytical Reporting experience – please read through the skills section and full description for more detail.
The successful candidate will spend a good portion of their time working with the Systems that support Child Care, Child Welfare, Medicaid, TANF, and SNAP Systems and work in concert with Front End developer(s) troubleshooting system problem reports and processing enhancement requests.
While working on system enhancements, the successful candidate will propose, design, and develop solutions in concert with the front end developer(s) to fulfill the business requirements.
The successful candidate will be required to follow standard practices for migrating changes to the test and production environments and provide post-production support. When not working on enhancement requests or problem reports, the candidate would concentrate on performance tuning.
The individual should work well in a team and independently as needed.
- Assist in designing, developing, and enhancing large transaction and reporting databases.
- Assist in converting existing Legacy applications to newer technologies
- Assist in integrating in-house applications with enterprise third party solutions.
- Design, create and implement database systems based on the end user’s requirements.
- Develop database schemas, tables, and dictionaries using SQL server 2008 R2, 2012, and 2016.
- Translate business requirements into software applications and models.
- Develop and maintain efficient, well-documented custom SQL scripts; stored procedures triggers using Microsoft T-SQL following defined business rules and requirements to support application development
- Create and troubleshoot stored procedures and query performances using SQL Server Profiler, Performance Monitor, DBCC Commands, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, and Execution plans. Recommend query and index improvements in the application to increase performance.
- Thoroughly test all approved application and database code additions and changes before implementing to staging—request approval from users before implementing any additions or modifications to the production environment.
- Research, understand and apply best practices, cost-effective solutions, policies, and procedures towards assigned tasks, roles, and responsibilities.
- Use Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Azure Dev Ops to manage changes to code.
- Participate in requirement analysis discussions and come up with an efficient technical solution
- Develop new and maintain existing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Build and Deploy ETL processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience with relational database design and implementation using MS SQL Server
- Experience optimizing SQL queries for improving performance and maintaining data integrity
- Experience in creating database migration scripts by using schema and data compare tools
- Experience in creating batch packages using SSIS
- Experience in creating reports using SSRS
- Write efficient, consistent, and testable code
- Proficiency with using Visual Studio 2012,2015 & 2017
- Ability to understand and analyze the business requirements and come up with an efficient technical solution
- Experience in using LINQ
- Being able to work with minimal requirements and improve the functionality as requirements are refined
- Possesses a technical understanding of infrastructure components, dependencies, and how those interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications.
- Experience with working with different versions of SQL server(2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019) – 5 years
- Expert knowledge of TSQL – 5 years
- Database modeling & design – 5 years
- Experience in creating batch packages using SSIS – 3 years
- Experience in creating reports using SSRS – 3 years
- Experience optimizing SQL queries for improving performance and maintaining data integrity – 5 years
- Experience with C#, .NET framework, and object-oriented design/development. – 5 years Desired
- Experience in the architecture, writing, and maintenance of RESTful APIs/Services – 5 years Desired
- Experience in using LINQ – 5 years Desired
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services – 1 year Desired
- Experience in using Power BI – 1 year Desired
- Proficiency with different versions of Visual Studio (2012,2015 & 2017) – 5 years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: .Net, SQL and Azure,Power BI,LINQ,C#, .NET framework,,SSIS,SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S