**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior SharePoint Administrator
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
- PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
The Client Looking for Senior SharePoint Administrator is responsible for supporting/maintaining existing CJIS SharePoint server farms and standing up any new farms, the various CJIS SharePoint Team-Sites, dashboards, and web content. This person should also have knowledge on SharePoint Development.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Governor Lamont has stated that the CJIS Governing Board’s projects were his highest priorities. In order to show progress and visibility the CJIS team needs a SharePoint administrator to design, develop and deploy SharePoint servers and develop business intelligence and KPIs that must be presented to stakeholders and the public.
Specific Services Required
- Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions
- Awareness of migration and implementation plans that address both tactical and strategic needs
- Perform administration, operation, maintenance, and provide technical support of existing SharePoint 2019 farm
- Troubleshoot and investigate complex SharePoint issues relating to performance, system administration, site configuration, reviewing logs and customization and deployments of custom code to SharePoint 2019.
- Create and support services such as Search, BCS, User profile services. Write and implement PowerShell scripts to automate processes.
- Evaluate hardware, software and processes to determine the effectiveness of use with the end user n collaboration strategic design
- Configure and installs SharePoint application for developing internal CJIS repository; writes program specifications and systems specifications; designs forms, screens and reports; performs related duties as required
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment, and administration.
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement, create specifications, and implement.
- Experience in installation, integration, backup and recovery, security and performance tuning of servers and component applications.
- Taking directions from management in implementing solutions.
- Ability to create and maintain technical operations documentation.
The individual who fills this position should have solid SharePoint 2019 or 2013 administration skills, and the ability to foster, ensure cooperation and coordination among the various CJIS partners. The required skills/experience includes:
- At least eight years of technical experience with SharePoint 2013 and 2019.
- At least two years of experience with Microsoft Project Server & creating plans.
- Ability to enhance SharePoint sites using Master Pages, Web Parts, .Net Technologies, SP Designer, and third-party applications.
- Minimum three years’ general experience in programming/systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions.
- At least three years’ experience in Business Intelligence, SSRS, and dashboards development and management.
- Full lifecycle experience in architecting large scale scalable applications.
- Possess three to five years’ experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions.
- Must have a minimum ten years technical experience in Information Technology.
- Good to have Microsoft SharePoint Certification.
- Good to have experience in .Net for SharePoint.
- Good to have ADFS experience.
- .Net – for SharePoint- Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
- ADFS – Proficient (4-6 Years) Yes
- Dashboard Development – Ex. Business Intelligence, SSRS
- Microsoft Project Server
- Programming / System Analysis – Including: quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions.
- SharePoint 2013 – Enhancements to SP using: Master Pages,
- Web Parts, .Net Technologies, SP Designer, and third-party applications.
- SharePoint 2019 – Enhancements to SP using: Master Pages,-Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
- Web Parts, .Net Technologies, SP Designer, and third-party applications.- Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101/ 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SharePoint 2019 farm,SharePoint 2013 and 2019.,Business Intelligence, SSRS,,quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration,Microsoft SharePoint Certification,.Net for SharePoint.,ADFS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3390