* Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Senior Salesforce Lightning Developer
Location: St.Louis, MO
Interview Type: Skype and phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 8+ YEARS
Job Description :
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the design, development, testing and release of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be lightning Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers in an agile fashion. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, design, and creating quality application code is essential to fulfill sufficient code coverage in Salesforce.com.
• Translate functional requirements and designs into technical requirements
• Support in application designing and development of good quality, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
• Take ownership of project user stories and develop client relationships
• Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
• Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure sufficient code coverage
• Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to relevant environment
•Should have 4+ years of salesforce development experience with min 2 lightning project delivery experience.
• Mandatory skill – Lightning design development; Lightning web component (LWC) development.
• Certification: Platform developer 1 and 2 are MUST.
• Visual Force and Apex development
• Ability to develop, track and create deployable packages across multiple environments. Writing deployment instructions – pre/post deployment steps.
• Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
• Excellent communication skills; able to build customer rapo and a confident self-starter
• Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
• Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
• Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
•Experience working on any salesforce release management tool
• Nice to have project experience on BFSI domain.
Position Keywords: BFSI , SALESFORCE
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: Tech M
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S