** Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Senior Salesforce Developer (SME)
Location: Augusta, ME
Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 12+ month
Interview Type: Skype and Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2
Experience: 8 years
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for products and the implementation of the solution.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the office of OCFS and OIT on the solutioning choices from a sustainability, security, cost and business requirement perspective, to name a few.
- Collaborate with vendors on best practices and approaches where there may be more effective solutions that align with the State’s expectations.
- Escalate to the Office of OCFS & IT where the Solution is not meeting this goal.
- Advise and support governance model and best practices. Raise to the Governance Committee and OCFS where the solution is not meeting the governance model and best practices.
- Represent business unit interests to collaborate with IT and vendors providing communication and advisory services on solution, status, progress and technical decisions between all involved parties on the solutioning.
- SalesForce: Salesforce certifications preferred in one or more of the following defined Salesforce roles: Administrator, App Builder, Developer, and Architect. Salesforce implementation and experience is required.
- Data analysis, transformation
- Software development
- Integration technologies
- Cloud computing (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)
- Legacy modernization or new implementation project
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Data analysis,SME,Salesforce,Application
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2252
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S