The position is Sr Developer/technical specialist that will create system deliverables needed for the program. Align technology solutions with business strategies, working with internal and client project teams. This position will also be imperative in building solutions for clients. The project is for a state govt engagement serving state Medicaid providers.
Responsibilities for this position
1) Responsible for designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying high-quality business solutions on SFDC based on business needs and platform best practices.
3) Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
4) Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
5) Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
6) Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functional requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
7) Implement improvements and build new functionality in SFDC applications.
8) Actively build and support configuration tasks, including data cleaning and data import jobs.
9) Research SFDC integration issues and work closely with technical stakeholders to find solutions.
10) Salesforce Developer will be responsible for tracking Salesforce.com technologies and trends and effectively communicate relevant insights to the rest of the team.
11) Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues. Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications.
12) Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
Salesforce.com, Rally, GitHub, Jenkins, Salesforce Lightning, FSL (Field Service Lighting), Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services.
• 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce.com developer
• 5+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
• 3+ years of reporting experience in Salesforce
• 3+ years of experience in FSL (Field Service Lighting)
• 3+ years of experience in DevOps (Jenkins, any Code repository)
• historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Lightning,
• Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
• Background in Agile processes
• Working knowledge of Rally
• A Git code repository technology
• Health care industry experience
Position Keywords: Salesforce.com, GitHub, Jenkins, Salesforce Lightning, FSL (Field Service Lighting), Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
Pay Rate: $70-75 per Hour
Job Duration: 1 Year
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: H1B, H4-EAD, GC, L2-EAD