**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : IT Project Manager
Location : Dover, DE (Only for Locals)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 10 Months
Interview Type : In Person or Skype
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 7+ Years
The SProject Management Specialist (SPMS) will provide the project management expertise to allow for the successful implementation of Information Technology projects within the State of Delaware in support of various State agencies.
The Project Management Specialist (PMS) directs, controls, administers, and manages an enhancement or development of small to medium size project(s). The Project Management Specialist is the individual ultimately responsible for projects. The Project Management Specialist’s primary responsibility is to drive the entire project/program from start to finish. The Project Management Specialist must ensure that the project/program is completed on schedule and that the final product meets the business, technical standards and policies.
- This role also includes an additional skills that involve completing BRDs
- This individual will support multiple types of projects (hardware, infrastructure, software/app dev or enterprise) simultaneously.
- Prior management of resources and team members is a factor in this role.
- Years of Relevant Experience: 3+ years managing IT projects
- Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience required (3 years for every year of degree)
- PMP Certification preferred
All roles specified in PMS1 plus the following:
- Accountable for the approval and sign-off of the program plan with customer representatives, such as portfolio managers, and all affected program stakeholders.
- Accountable for management of scope for the program and gaining agreement and approval of scope changes with customer representatives and affected stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customer representatives.
- Direct work planning and scheduling design work.
- Manage, and track the program progress against the program plan.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all program-related issues and resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and present proposals to agencies as necessary.
- Identify and manage program risk and develops risk mitigation strategies, track to closure.
- Ensure team leads adjust and revise estimates when necessary.
- Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
- Coordinate the establishment of program standards and program specific procedures with team leads.
- Responsible for project compliance with standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the capture and reporting of required program management metrics.
- Responsible to tailor and baseline all program templates.
- Develop and facilitate achievement of program service commitments and performance metrics.
- Ensure that tasks provide value and support the strategic direction of the program and meet service commitments; conduct reviews with agencies.
- Accountable for the final program management evaluation review with stakeholders for approval upon program completion.
- Communicate effectively with customers and software / hardware suppliers supporting the State as appropriate.
- Identify and track issues.
- Balance workload with program members’ capacity.
- Communicate to team members how their work assignments relate to and help achieve program objectives.
- Plan program specific training and orientation needs.
1.Where has the candidate worked with completing BRDs?
2.Please confirm what type of cloud solutions referenced above has the candidate implemented
3.Please list the types of projects the candidate has managed (infrastructure, app dev, hardware, enterprise, etc)
Required / Desired Skills
- Formal Project Management (Primary Skill)
Required 3 Years
- Formal Experience Working as A Project Manager within a PMO
Required 3 Years
- Prior experience managing 5-7 projects simultaneously
Required 2 Years
- Business Analysis – Prior experience completing BRDs
Required 2 Years
- Prior experience working with all aspects of PM simultaneously (budget, WBS/Timeline, team members)
Required 3 Years
- Prior experience managing implementation of cloud-based solutions (i.e. ServiceNow, Salesforce)
Highly desired 2 Years
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience (3 years for each year of degree required)
- PMP or Six Sigma Certification
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Ph : 470-480-2407 Ex 101 / 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Project Management,PMO,BRDs,budget,WBS,Timelines,ServiceNow,Salesforce,PMP,Six Sigma, PMS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 10 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3447