***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Java PL/SQL developer with Primefaces
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- This Senior Developer position will initially be supporting existing legacy Oracle web-based applications for the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) with an eye towards modernizing them. These include the online payment system and document retrieval services at DORA, and several applications in the Div. of Insurance and the Public Utilities Commission.
- The team develops new applications primarily in Java or SalesForce Oracle. PL/SQL will normally be limited to back-end logic.
- Knowledge of Scrum principles and techniques or other Agile project management methods is highly desirable since we use those methodologies for nearly all of our project work. We are also using Azure DevOps for continuous integration/continuous delivery processes.
- Some experience with other development platforms like .Net or PowerBuilder are desirable. We still have a handful of applications that use these technologies so knowledge of them can help as we modernize our application portfolio.
- We are looking for at least three years of hands-on application development experience. An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in information technology, computer science or related fields is required although relevant experience may be substituted for the educational requirement at the hiring manager’s discretion.
- The Senior Developer is focused on development activities including: working with business analysts and customers to understand requirements; working with team members to apply secure programming techniques using standards and best practices; documenting code for peers and testers; performing unit testing, managing configuration, source code control, deployment and release management; and providing support services as needed.
- Operational support varies in scope from minor bug fixes (incidents) to enhancements (change orders and projects). The Senior Developer performs all job duties without additional prompting by supervisor or team lead.
Qualification Competency Experience
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology Proficient 1-2 yrs
Azure DevOps Novice 6 mths – 1 yr
HTML Proficient 2-3 yrs
Java Proficient 2-3 yrs
Java Service Face (JSF) Proficient 1-2 yrs
Oracle Advanced 3-4 yrs
PL/SQL Advanced 3-4 yrs
PrimeFaces Proficient 1-2 yrs
SQL Advanced 3-4 yrs
Sybase PowerBuilder Proficient 1-2 yrs
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2575
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S