***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior Operating Systems Programmer C, Oracle, Java
Location : Denver, CO,
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 1 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Reviews, analyzes, develops, installs, and modifies computer operating systems. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with operating systems. Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 8 years or more experience in the field or in a related area. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor or specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The Senior Operating Systems Programmer Resource Requirements
- In depth knowledge of application development, and application design
- Demonstrated a high level of understanding in development concepts, technical designs, database designs, application specifications and system integration
- Low level systems programming in C (or C++) 8+ years
- Memory management in C (or C++) 8+ years
- Familiar with Oracle interoperability, PL SQL, and scripting experience – Required
- Debugging 3rd party libraries – Required
- Working with legacy code – Required
- Shell Scripting – Required
- Mainframe experience (HP/UX) – Required
- EntireX Broker – Plus
- Networking, Debugging networking issues – Plus
Scope of Work
Contractor, will be working on the Department of Human Services Trails Product and shall provide the Services in an agile environment as follows:
- Move dedicated existing code from HP/UX Mainframe to RedHat Enterprise Linux.
- Create and enhance scripts/snippets of code for the application to be run on the RedHat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Troubleshoot and implement Broker connections that interface/connect to the mainframe that is developed in the C programming language.
- Developing client server application/process and libraries.
- Document the required system information.
- Identifying bottlenecks or bugs and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Testing code quality and durability.
- Maintaining the automation and quality of the code.
C Expert 10+ yrs Yes
Java Expert 5-6 yrs Yes
Language C Expert 10+ yrs Yes
Linux Expert 5-6 yrs Yes
Oracle Advanced 7-8 yrs Yes
Oracle 12c Advanced 7-8 yrs Yes
Oracle 8i/9i/10g Advanced 7-8 yrs Yes
Oracle Linux/Virtual Machine (OVM) Advanced 7-8 yrs Yes
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: java, C++,oracle, OCM, Mainframe, programmer, OS,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 1 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2593
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S