***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior .NET Developer with WebAPI, Blazor, AWS
Location : Boston, MA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- Blazor or Angular
The Senior .NET Developer will provide a key role and be part of an agile development team, building enterprise grade software systems using Angular/Blazor and C# on top of the .NET development stack and AWS cloud platform.
- Self-starter knows how to move past difficulties and find best solutions to accomplish objectives. Capable of adapting to changes and revising strategies to improve efficiency.
- Embrace challenges and always set higher expectations
- ·Work on all aspects of software development life cycle following agile methodologies.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy phases of development projects.
- ·Design database schemas, conceptual data models, UI workflows and application architectures that fit into the agency enterprise architecture.
- Apply Object-Oriented Design and Programming to build component-based middle tier RESTful web services with high throughput.
- Understand User-Centered Design concept to build user interfaces that are modern and provide good user experiences
- Gather information and feedback from end users to understand and develop project requirements.
- Participate in project design sessions and design solutions to meet current project requirements and be flexible enough to accommodate futures project needs.
- Performs reviews and integration testing to assure quality of project development efforts.
- Ensure project tasks are completed in a timely manner and project milestone dates are met.
- Ensure all project documentation is created, archived, and updated, including design, development and deployment documentation.
- Help control project scope.
- Learn new technologies if requested.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Minimum BS/CS with 5+ years of hands-on experience with Angular/Modern front end technologies and RESTful API based development using .NET stack (C#).
- Strong experience with data modeling and problem solving skills.
- Very strong with C#, EF Core, .NET Core
- Familiarity with Blazor WASM
- Familiarity with AWS Code Deploy
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: C#, EF Core, .NET Core,AWS cloud platform,WebAPI,Blazor or Angular
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: longterm
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2736
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S