***** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 1 year + possible extensions
Interview Type: Webcam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
Senior .NET core full stack developer with C# and Oracle PL/SQL experience
- Seasoned developer with > 5 years hands-on experience designing complex systems and developing clients using Angular framework (re-usable components, directives, pipes, services, routes, etc.).
- Extensive experience with state management using NgRx (effects, actions, reducers, etc.) and handling errors.
- Hands on with use of JSON, Observables, Promises, etc.
- Recent hands-on experience with VB.Net and C# (.Net 4.5 and .Net Core 2.1.5 + frameworks)
- Proficient in designing and developing Microservices and Gateway APIs, as well as extensive work experience with MVC technologies/patterns
- Experience creating tables, views, indexes, packages, procedures and functions within Oracle (currently version 12C +)
- Experience in using calls to external resources (such as COM+ servers, Business rules engines, other services)
- Extensive experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience in a scrum environment
- Work with Jira / Confluence
- Integration work with .Net and Oracle backend systems
- Expertise in Object-Oriented design and development.
Skills Required/Desired: C#, PL/QL, Oracle, Angular, NgRx, JSON, VB.NET, .NET Core 2.1.5+, Microservices, TFS, MVC, Jira / Confluence.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: C#, PL/QL, Oracle, Angular, NgRx, JSON, VB.NET, .NET Core 2.1.5+, Microservices, TFS, MVC, Jira / Confluence.
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12+Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: NTT DATA
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S