**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Senior Mean Stack Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: Long Term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 9 YEARS
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• Experience in consuming web services (REST) and processing data (JSON) .
• Experience with SQLite, NoSQL, Redis or other databases
• Proven experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks.
• Good understanding on NodeJS asynchronous runtime.
• Good understanding on JS concepts on callbacks and closures.
• Experience in debugging issues related to memory leaks.
• Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with sub second response times
Roles and responsibility
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to understand and analyze issues across multiple interfaces.
• Meet project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
• Respond to problems in a timely, effective manner.
• Work with key members of the management team to define and drive technical strategy.
Desirable Technical Skills
• Experience with building NodeJS REST APIs
• Experience with MongoDB/NoSQL
• Experience with Docker containers (Good to have)
• Experience with SQL queries
• Experience with AWS or Azure
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: TM 666
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S