***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior Java Developer – Microservices Migration Project
Location : Durham, NC
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
We are looking for a Lead Developer that has experience migrating from a legacy monolithic application environment to microservices cloud environment. This is a Lead Hands on development role primarily working with VUE.JS, Node.JS, Java and Spring. We are using OpenShift and Kubernetes currently.
This role is remote, with the potential for contract to hire if interested, or just long term contract.
Looking for someone willing to help the other developers on the team, someone that has a “Hacker” type mentality.
This is your chance to radically change the game and use your strong technical skills to transform healthcare. You’ll be the subject matter expert on assigned projects, leading the work of an agile, high energy and innovative team responsible for the
design, development, testing and support of our complex on premise and cloud based software, system and/or information solutions.
Act as a technical expert/resource for the team and business partners while leading the analysis, design and development of high volume, low latency applications for mission critical systems delivering high-availability and performance to best meet customer needs.
Independently write well designed, testable, efficient code to support varied and highly complex IT solutions
Provide technical leadership to other IT specialists to rapidly develop and deliver stunning solutions that meet changing business needs.
Perform all necessary discovery and fact finding to fully understand highly complex business problems and opportunities and independently execute all assignments.
Evaluate options to provide solution buy vs. build recommendations to management.
Independently analyze and recommend solutions to development and production issues while effectively communicating to the project team, applicable vendors and/or the manager in a timely manner.
Research and stay abreast of technology trends and IT best practices, with a focus on continuous learning and possible application to the business.
Regularly act in a project lead capacity and/or represent the department on enterprise-wise project teams.
Provide direction and assistance to less experienced team members and may oversee or coordinate work efforts as needed.
Assist management with employee development initiatives, including training.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or other relevant technical field OR Associate’s degree specifically in computer science. Candidates with non-technical degrees may be considered with the completion of a relevant technical
- 7 years development experience.
- Significant experience and technical expertise with at least one development language/technology (i.e. JAVA Node.js, etc).
- Proven experience managing projects and collaborating effectively with vendors and business partners for solution delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership skills required
- Experience with Linux operating system is a plus. RHEL preferred.
Knowledge of messaging engines is helpful.
- Experience with RESTful services and JSON preferred.
Cloud experience preferred.
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent relationship management and collaboration skills to facilitate effective working relationships with varied stakeholders and team members, including vendors.
- Ability to manage high profile and/or more complex projects and ensure work is completed on time with high quality
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a focus on understanding overall business issues and determining innovative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including solid presentation skills.
Must be self-directed, highly organized and adaptable with the ability to effectively multi-task as neededDemonstrates strong familiarity with current and emerging technologies and investigates and suggests new technology to meet business needs.
Microservices style and event-driven architecture implementation utilizing:
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2627
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S