***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior HRIS Analyst with Workday HCM
Location : Princeton, NJ
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the integrity of employee and organizational information within the Workday HCM ecosystem.
- Provide administrative support to Workday HCM, Talent, Performance, Recruiting and Advance Compensation functions
- Develop, document and maintain system admin procedures, along with employee and user resource guides
- Performs data audits, analyzes data proactively and on request in support of HR initiatives.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with Global/Regional Operation Teams and key stakeholders for Workday HCM, Talent, Performance, Recruiting and Advance Compensation
- Troubleshoot and research Workday solutions in Workday Community
- Collaborate with IT to ensure all functional and technical specifications are in sync
- Develops standardized and ad hoc reports to support daily HRIS operations and performance.
- Develop and Maintain HRBP, Talent Partner, Comp Partner Dashboards
- Identifies and recommends process improvements.
- Assists with HR special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Troubleshoot and provide solution to issues reported by HRBP, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Talent Management and HR stakeholders
- Supporting semi-annual Workday release project activities and weekly updates related to Core HCM, Compensation, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management
- Knowledge Requirements
- Must have a high level of integrity and able to maintain confidential information.
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and quality conscious.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to develop into an HRIS subject matter expert to recommend and implement technical solutions that enhance efficiencies and performance.
- Must have a passion for process improvement, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team that is fast-paced, ever-changing high priority environment.
- Ability to work effectively with functional and technical teams.
- Experience with Workday HCM, Compensation, Talent and Recruiting
- Bachelors Degree in Required
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: HCM,Used SolarWinds and CISCO Prime Infrastructure 2.2 for Wireless
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2728
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S