**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : ETL DataStage Developer
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8 Years
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or related experience. Minimum of four years of experience related to the essential functions of the position. Any equivalent education and\or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
Experience with ETL framework and concepts, Data warehousing concepts, IBM DataStage (mandatory),Azure Data factory, Synapse analytics, SSRS, database programming, complex SQL Server PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Python scripting, SQL performance tuning, data modeling, ETL job scheduling, Windows batch scripting, execution of data warehousing projects. Experience with Azure devops/Microsoft team foundation server is required. Experience in Microsoft Azure cloud data services is mandatory.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- The entire software development lifecycle.
- Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning.
- Experience in the identification of data quality.
- Experience designing and building complete ETL using IBM Datastage processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing.
- Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data.
- Proficient in debugging data related production issues and deploying fixed code in production
- Design, build and deploy effective IBM Datastage jobs.
- Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the ETL packages.
- Provide support and fix issues in the IBM Datastage ETL jobs.
- Author and execute unit test scripts.
- Established policies, procedures, practices of the Nebraska Department of Education.
- Familiar with Azure Devops methodologies and have implemented at least one project using Azure Devops/or Microsoft TFS.
- Working experience in cloud migration of data and implement services for data related processes using Microsoft Azure.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Have regular interaction with business team to understand the functional requirements and translate them into technical specification document and subsequently perform the coding of database and ETL artifacts.
- Create ETL packages/jobs as per the technical requirements within strict timelines.
- Troubleshoot datastage jobs and fixes the code issues as needed.
- Analyze the required ETL packages for performance tuning and come up with solutions to improve the runtime.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentation for assigned database projects.
- Analyze legacy and current systems and create technical documentation and source to target mapping document.
- Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Eagerness to learn new tool/technologies quickly and start working immediately.
- Data Warehousing
- SQL Server
- ETL framework – Experience with ETL framework and concepts
- IBM DataStage
- Azure Data factory
- Bachelor’s Degree – Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or related experience.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: ETL framework and concepts, Data warehousing concepts, IBM DataStage (mandatory),Azure Data factory, Synapse analytics, SSRS, database programming, complex SQL Server PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Python scripting, SQL performance tuning, data modeling, ETL
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3259