*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 8 YEARS
Need DevOps profiles with a development background.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Maintain automated build processes using standard enterprise tools.
· Develop and implement automation in unit testing, release builds, release deployments, and regression testing.
· Responsible for Change Management, including creation of changes, providing implementation instructions, coordinating change resources, troubleshooting of issues within maintenance windows.
· Partner with architects and Business Operations to ensure applications are fault tolerant with comprehensive monitoring and alerting.
· Offer continual process improvement and automation support for existing products and procedures. Need to be able to take a laborious and error-prone manual process and reduce it to an automated process with error handling and scalability.
· Continuous deployment and automation tool (Chef, Jenkins, etc) experience a plus.
· Ability to quickly learn technical product knowledge, especially security-related concepts
· Experience working with an enterprise service provider application team
· Experience working with integrated vendor and in-house solutions a plus
· Understanding of the product development lifecycle
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey messages at different levels – detailed and high-level management
· Ability to effectively drive resolution of issues and roadblocks
· Highly motivated and proactive to ensure the success of the team and product
· High degree of ownership to deliver expected objectives
· Able to multitask and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects and objectives
· Strong skills in troubleshooting and process improvement
Advanced knowledge of Unix Servers and Administration, primarily RHEL
Advanced knowledge of Windows systems
Advanced knowledge of one or more scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby, Bash
Intermediate knowledge of automation tools such as Chef or Jenkins
Intermediate knowledge of software development and testing.
Familiarity with an issue tracking system such as Rally or Jira
Familiarity with an ITIL Change / Incident tracking system such Remedy
Knowledge about cryptography and/or PKI (DES, DES3, SHA, MAC, ECC, RSA, certificates, …)
(User) Knowledge about HSM security devices (nCipher, Thales) – Desirable
Database (REDIS) knowledge for deployment automation and issue troubleshooting – Desirable
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Jenkins , MAC , Ruby , MsoHyperlink , certificates , ECC , BashIntermediate , regression testing , Change Management , unit testing , Perl , Chef , DES , DES3 , RSA
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: Tech M 34
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S