***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Senior CA Gen Developer (CoolGen)
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 years
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Mandatory General Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Data Processing or equivalent.
- Experience with production support of a large, complex application including the ability to resolve problems in constrained timeframes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
- Strong collaborative skills, service oriented, and strong interpersonal skills with various levels of business and technical staff.
- Strong analytical skills that include working directly with business staff to determine sound technical solutions for business requirements.
- Strong organization, planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- No difficulty in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks.
Mandatory Gen Developer Requirements:
- At least 3 years software development experience (subsetting and coding) with the Gen toolset in a client/server GUI environment, version 7.0 or higher. Experience must be current (within the last year) and must be in support of a large-scale, complex application system with a Microsoft Windows client and a relational database server.
- At least 3 years experience with DB2 relational databases, including logical design, understanding of physical design components, and complex SQL statements
- Experience in assessing application performance issues, identifying efficient solutions to address performance issues, and the ability to tune database access paths related to a complex data model.
Experience must be current (within the last year).
- At least 5 years full lifecycle software development experience. Software development experience must be current (within the last year) and must be in support of a large-scale, complex application system.
- Preferred General Requirements:
- Experience working on Gen 8.0/8.5 toolset in a Client/Server environment
- Experience implementing application security using RACF.
- Experience in debugging CICS Command level application, CICS Internals including Multiple Region Option(MRO), Transaction Routing and Function Shipping, CUC and CICS Transaction Gateway
- Windows 7 experience (application client).
- ActiveX control experience.
- Experience with CICS and CICS commands.
- Experience working as part of a large (40+) software development team using structured procedures and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of the following tools: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio.
- Experience managing small-to-medium projects or components of larger projects.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*****
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Associates Degree in Data Processing,Communication skills both verbal and written,DB2 relational databases exeperience,Experience in assessing application performance issues,full lifecycle development ,software development
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 36 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2347
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S