***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Azure Solutions Architect
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type :C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 YEARS
- Azure AD management
- Azure InTune management
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Network Operation Support
- Assists with/provides backup for packaging and deploying software to other Nebraska Department of Education (NDE) staff.
- Assists with building and maintaining a deployment and management infrastructure.
- Collaborates with vendors, contractors, and other state agency staff on technical issues and joint projects.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or related experience. Minimum of six years of experience in Azure Services administration and implementation. Any equivalent education and\or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- IIS Management
- Directory management (Identity access management & federation identity management)
- SSO – Google, Azure, adobe creative cloud
- Configuration management – Server provisioning and Maintenance
- Initial deployment of Server OS
- Docker containers / Kubernetes
- Group policy
- Azure desired state configuration (DSC)
- Hyper V management
- Active directory management experience
- Azure DevOps
- RDS Management
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- InTune Management
- SharePoint – Time consuming (heavy lift, but remains light after)
- Network/team drive migration
- Provisioning external websites for interactions with Districts
- Managing the external users
- Federation with external customers
- VLAN Management
- ACLs between vlans
- At least six (6) years Azure Services Administration
- At least six (6) years advanced Identity and Access administration experience
- At least one (1) year of experience with Azure DevOps
- At least four (4) years of experience with Configuration Management.
- Must have experience with Remote Desktop Services management.
- Must have experience with Windows Virtual Desktop
- At least two (2) years of InTune Administration experience.
Network Architecture and Configuration
- Deploying and Configuring Virtual Networks.
- Orchestrating Routing Paths, especially in a Hybrid Cloud.
- Managing Public and Private IP addresses for your VMs and selected other Azure resources.
- Familiarity with hub and spoke network topology
Monitor Resources and Log Analytics
- Use Log Analytics to write a simple query
- Understand the schema of your data
- Filter, sort, and group results
- Apply a time range
- Create charts
- Save and load queries
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- VMware vSphere
- Deploying, Configuring and Backing up VMs
- Storage Implementation and Management experience
- Azure Solutions Architect experience
- Microsoft Power Platform solution architect experience
O365 SharePoint Administration experience and O365 License Management
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Azure AD management,Infrastructure as a Service,Azure InTune management, SSO - Google, Azure, adobe creative cloud,o Docker containers / Kubernetes
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24+ Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: OOJ - 3036