***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr Lead Appian Developer/Architect
Location : San Ramon, CA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : ‘U S Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 6-10 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Job Description: 6 – 10 yrs. experience in Appian, strong communication and stakeholder management skills. Understands and communicates Appian Application Architecture. Constructs conceptual application architecture including records, reports, and news feeds. Designs conceptual workflows and related actions.
- Very good knowledge on Integration Smart Services, Functions & Appian as a service
- knowledge and understanding on Appian plug-in structure & Appian shared Libraries
- Good database skills with excellent query writing skills
- Good in PL/SQL and can create store procedure, Views.
- Must have implemented Web services integration services
- Can build the executable processes with limited requirement to showcase business
- Knowledge on any other BPM tool like IBM BPM
- Exposing Appian interfaces over mobile
- Have contributed to the forum with some reusable components, frameworks, whitepapers etc.
Required Technical Skills
- Appian Certified preferred (At least Designer Level)
- Must have strong hands on experience in Appian BPM Development
- Must have handled and led Appian projects end to end including design, implementation, testing and debugging
- Must be able to provide end to end solution
- Should have experience in handling team
- Should be good in Requirement Analysis.
- Must be good in Customer communication.
- Expert on Appian 19.X ,18.X,17.x with hands-on Appian experience and should be aware of new features of latest Appian version
- Proficiency of working on various Appian components i.e. SAIL interface, Process Model, Records, Reports, Rules, Security ,Smart Services etc.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations with 3rd party system. Must be expert in integration ,connected systems, Web APIs
- Experience in working with JSON, XML & RESTful API
- Must be strong in Appian design principals and implementation guidelines.
- Must have knowledge on Best practices suggested by Appian in designing the solutions.
- Must be comfortable with process monitoring and instance debugging
- Should have knowledge of Appian Architecture
- Should have good Understanding on application deployment
- Must have hands-on experience with relational databases and must be strong in SQL, joins, stored procedures or PL/SQL, indexes, views. etc.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Appian,Appian Certified,JSON, XML & RESTful API
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2391
Work Authorization: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.