***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. SAFe Agile Coach
Location : Lincoln,NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : WebCam Interview
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 10 Years
A Senior Agile Coach to mentor and coach the Portfolio and Program level of Scaled Agile teams and participate in defining practices and processes to be rolled out to the broader organization. This position includes managing and developing project managers for servant leadership and agile skill adoption. This position will promote the adoption of Lean/Agile mindsets and ways of working. Fostering collaborative partnerships and effective adoption of practices for program execution through the ongoing development of high-performing agile teams.
- Coaching and mentoring to support standing up high performing Agile Programs
- Uses influence as Agile thought leader to create and foster an adaptive experimental mindset across the portfolio
- Responsible for aligning agile methodologies and being an active participant in the ongoing development of agile capabilities across different areas
- Well versed with facilitating Value Stream, Lean Value, KPI, and/or OKR workshops
- Has the ability to see the “big picture” and align the right Agile methods and practices that will support adoption in a pragmatic and iterative manner.
- Ensure transparency related to common goals, especially in support of larger business objectives
- Serve as an SME for Agile Methodologies and specifically for scaled agile methods, defining consistent metrics, dashboards, and/or information radiators to drive data-based decisions
- Must be able to be a voice of reason and authority and build consensus.
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example
- Problem solver when it comes to dealing with the team members at different levels and helping Agile Roles to succeed
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Mentor different Agile roles, specifically Scrum Masters, RTE(s), Product Management, etc. on techniques related to leading without authority.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Aware of company control functions and supports agile lean governance (risk. compliance, privacy, security, and legal) activities.
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Management, Computer Science or equivalent.
Work Experience: 12+ years of experience managing large programs and/or Product lifecycle
- 7+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years of Coaching at the portfolio level and executive coaching
- 5+ Agile Project Management experience
- 3+ years of experience being a team level coach
- SAFe SPC5 certification,
- Agile Coaching certifications (IC Agile)
Proficiency/ Required skills
- Works effectively with Executive and Sr. Leadership levels
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
- Experience facilitating Lean Value, KPI, and/or OKR workshops
- Experience breaking down large complex initiatives into small outcome-based MVP’s that drive business value realization and learning earlier in the product
- Well versed with planning, facilitating, coaching, and launching scaled agile initiatives
- Well versed with Agile estimation and planning techniques, and effective impediment resolution
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills
- Experience in driving towards the model of decentralizing decision making
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Experience navigating funding streams dictating work for specific Dev Team members
- SAFe LPM certification
- Good understanding of DEVSECOPS practices
- Agile planning experience with Product Owner role
- Agile planning experience at the Portfolio level
- Experience navigating funding streams for specific work
- Experience working with Scrum teams supporting Public Health
Position Keywords: Agile Project Management,SAFe SPC5 certification,Agile Coaching certifications,Scrum Masters,DEVSECOPS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services