**** Direct Client Requirement****
Location: O’fallon, MO
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 10 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Looking for strong, innovative Sr. Software Testers to assist in Testing next generation of Digital Payment products that change how our customers choose to pay. We are looking for Testers who can bring unique perspectives and innovative ideas to all areas of testing, and are interested in continuing to improve our platform through the ever changing technology landscape. In this role, you will work on multiple projects, which are critical to role in the Digital Payment Space, leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry and micro service architecture.
An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of engineers, who have a passion for testing software, who enjoy solving problems in a challenging environment, and who have the desire to take their career to the next level. If any of these opportunities excite you, we would love to talk.
• Coordinate and participate in the review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned MasterCard developed systems.
• Assist project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues.
• Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies. Review user manuals for accuracy.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with Development Leads, Project Manager and Senior Management throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments.
• Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects. Participate in review of project deliverables.
• Actively participate in all aspects of the Agile process to include story pointing, attending elaboration sessions and creating acceptance criteria.
• Manage defect resolution process and support outside testing environments such as Testing Services.
• Follow and promote Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes in the department. Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency. Mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC. Ensure adequate test coverage System Testing/Integration and Regression Testing
• + 10 years exp on Automation testing (selenium) with Java Development background.
• Fluent in Java and object-oriented development
• Strong background in test automation with a focus on APIs
• Experience REST Assured, Apache REST or other service-layer framework
• Working experience with JDBC connections, Oracle databases and PL/SQL
• Experience with JUnit and/or TestNG
• Working experience of delivery tools and scripting (Bamboo, Jenkins)
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to communicate with technical people as well as management and business.
• Has a broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts, Testing and Methodologies is required.
• Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious.
• Establish a strong presence as a change agent providing innovative, effective, and efficient Quality Assurance practices and solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and ensure Quality Assurance standards are followed.
• Ability to work in an Agile environment.
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Experience and knowledge of continuous delivery and/or continuous integration.
• Familiar with the SAFE methodology
• Working experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java)
• Working experience with Git
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Automation testing (selenium) with Java,SAFE methodology,Git,Agile,Quality Assurance
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2236
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S