**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: SDET Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
NO EAD candidate please
Online coding Test is Mandatory
Looking for SDET engineer, not just doing QA testing but also need to do some development in java
java development experience and web API development experience on top of automation testing experience usually using selenium
these candidates usually have SDET job title rather than automation QA because SDET skillset set them apart from a normal automation QA
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
- Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in integration platforms.
- Design and development of adapters/plug-ins for external application integration.
- Writing Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
- The candidate will be part of the Scrim team and work closely with business analysts and product owners to understand the requirements.
- Analyse test results from a technical standpoint and provide detailed analysis to technology team.
- Test related support for Production issue troubleshooting in collaboration with Dev/Level 2 support .
- Developing all the test artifacts required as part of the QA Deliverables like test plan, test scripts, strategy, RTM docs etc.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML), RESTful or SOAP web services,
- 2+ years of Agile Experience
- 3 years Java Experience
- Experience with RESTful API testing, in-depth experience and understanding of test automation principles and various frameworks.
- Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing machine 2 machine REST APIs.
- Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
- Experience developing in agile & with CI tools like GitHub
- Hands on experience development of automation test suites, knowledge of REST API automations and testing.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in API Products like WSO2,APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
- Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
- 3+ years’ experience in integration platforms
- Experience working with and writing Swagger definitions
Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, cucumber, Git, Maven, Postman, TestNG, IDEs – Eclipse/intellij , test automation & reporting tools
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: QA,API,SDET,REST, JSON, SOAP & XML, RESTful or SOAP web services,,Agile,Atlassian,WSO2,APIGEE,YAML, Swagger, RAML,Oauth, SAML,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2167
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.