** Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Senior Scrum Master (CSM)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype and Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2,
Experience: 7 years
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
We are looking for a Scrum Master with excellent communication skills who can work with key stakeholders/customers to support the planning and delivery of technical IT development Agile projects.
- Scrum Master will assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work and mentoring and developing team members.
- Coach and serve 1–3 Scrum teams by ensuring Scrum practices and removing impediments.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospectives, and backlog grooming sessions
- Guide team in estimating practices and facilitate team estimates
- Coach team(s) to become self-organized and able to hit commitments at a high level of quality.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and team empowerment so that our teams reach their full potential for productivity, engagement, and morale.
- Measure, evaluate, and communicate team metrics
- Support Product Manager with respect to priorities and scope
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution among team members.
- Scrum Master will support managing Sales operations expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and help to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Setting up processes, dashboards, and stories in Jira Teach teams on daily standups, building appropriate engineering metrics like burn down charts, velocity metrics, resource capacity metrics, etc. and standardize them across IT Supporting and educating the Product Owner.
- Especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- 5+ years of related work experience required with high-level project management experience
- Experience working full-time remotely and managing a project team in a remote environment
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) either in progress or received
- Experience with cloud Project Management software; experience with similar systems such as Jira etc is also acceptable
Position Keywords: Scrum Master,Certified Scrum Master,Jira,sprint review
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2250
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S