**** Direct Client Requirement****
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview Type: Either Web Cam or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type: C2C ,W2,
Experience: 3-10 YEARS
‣ Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
‣ Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
‣ Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
‣ Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
‣ Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
‣ Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
‣ Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
‣ He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
‣ Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
‣ Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
‣ Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
‣ Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Must have Skill
Position Keywords: Scrum, Kanban, XP,Agile
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2118
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.